Thursday, July 20, 2006

A College Ruled Paper That Was Half Burnt


You can’t read this, but I know you can hear me. My signals weak but my heart is strong. I’ve never been known for the signal that I give off, but no one can ignore my heart. Does it scare you? It should! Few face it and stay. Only the unique and the brave hold true. I love you few. You are my reason. You are my strength. Your names aren’t here because they don’t deserve to be, but because you are not the type who like to be put on the pedestal. You are reflections in eyes. You are the chest that is worth more than the treasure. You are the amalgam. You are the perfect mixture.

Let’s run away? We are already gone. If we run we just go back home. Then let’s run where we already are. Let’s pretend every day that we have run away, and here we stay. Let’s run home away. Why do we need a home? We don’t. We are a home. We are the foundation. Where we lay, our place is. Away we go.

Tick the clock that don’t look baock. Slide the rule and kick the stool. For here is blue and here is fire. Drips of fire and light just caught up to me. It burnt me through. I am a reworked, rewired, redone, and refried piece. ;)

Here we go again. Why did you leave? Why didn’t you ask me to stay? It’s not nice to ask some one to stay in Hell.

Twinge and twick. The music cures the sick.

You lost everything in that battle. How did you go on? I learned how to need nothing but the battle. Stick around and you’ll see it yourself. Like a black hole I consume everything around me. Personalities are not safe for they become stretched and wiped clean. Only something bigger than time it self can save me. See you later. Thanks for trying.

Ready to go? Not really. I hate how easily you can make me smile.

I am but the son of a witch. What took you so long to figure that out? It was easier to believe that I did not have anything worth value in me. Was it? You tell me? I don’t have what you have. I don’t have your ability. I don’t have the parts to use. You may not have the power to turn your strength on, but at least you have the option. Are you afraid of the darkness? Is the darkness afraid of you? Shine bright my friend. You were given the largest flint, you just choose not to use it. Can we tell people it comes from the both of us? Why would we do that? I don’t like being alone. I need a someone to light the road for. I figured out how to walk in the darkness long ago. Then you figured out a lie. Then you will never want the light. I thought the light never wanted me.

Why can’t I stop? Why can’t I choose and then be? It’s not a game, it’s a play. Your character is chosen according to your ability to play it. But I hate being the tree. You sure move around a lot for a tree. When are you just going to accept the part you were given? You can’t keep your eyes closed forever. You don’t know me very well. I know you just fine. Now open your eyes.

I’m ready now. I’m finally ready. It’s too late you’ve wondered too far. It will take your whole life time to get back here again. Then my life finally has a meaning and a purpose. Did you know what you were doing this whole time? Did you know the further you ran the more reason you would give yourself to come back? Did you think I left those bread crumbs for the birds? :)

6 Comments:

Blogger SillyAlicat said...

It seems, my dear friend, that sometimes being sick does have its rewards.
That was perfection.

2:57 PM  
Blogger beyondthestairs said...

Silly,
I'm glad you liked it. Most people never comment on my posts like this. Way to stick your neck out there. ;)

9:24 PM  
Blogger SillyAlicat said...

People hate to see, read, or hear of strong emotion. It makes them uncomfortable I suppose. Me, I embrace uncomfortable moments! Maybe I'm really the giraffe with all this neck sticking out.

A song I heard and found amusing today: The Judas Lament by The Gravel Pit
Its quirky and right up your alley.

10:10 PM  
Blogger SillyAlicat said...

oh dear.

4:26 PM  
Blogger abz said...

sometimes it's gr8 just to go off like that. u did a wonderful job at it. take care

12:18 AM  
Blogger Smapdi said...

i enjoyed the read. I just never know what to say about these kinds of things. I just tend to enjoy in silence, and revel in others thoughts.

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home