Tuesday, November 28, 2006

History always repeats itself!


This was the question:
Who created the stigma that hairy + man = manly and sexy?I mean it's obvious hairy + women = unsexy, but whoever says men with hair all over them is sexy?I mean sure, you are good to have around in the winter time, but how else are you useful?

This was the obvious answer!:

How else are we useful! First of all I have exclusive hairy man rights to my body type. I mean how many guys can claim the manliness of a hairy body perfectly proportioned? I have the legs of a tiger! The arms of a bear! The chest of an eagle! And the back of a dolphin! I'm like a freakin' superhero!


So, yes we are warm in the wintertime, that's true. We are also always in fashion. How so, you ask? Hairless men are forever that, hairless. We hairy men have 'options'. If I want to be less hairy today than I was yesterday it would only take a simple set of clippers. Non-hairies are forever stuck looking like they have the body of a 13-year-old. Now you may think, "why would anyone want to be hairy?" Have you ever heard of fashion repeating itself? I'm telling you the days of the Tom Selleck chest are coming back. You may not want to believe me, but you know in your heart it will happen.


Next, if you think running your fingers through the hair on a man's head is sexy then you will be tingling with delight at running your fingers through the hair of a man's ENTIRE body! Oh my!


Lastly, most girls are hairy too. They spend all this time shaving and waxing and trimming, but they still feel self-conscience about being hairy. Now if you have a man who has less body hair than you... well, I don't know about you, but I'd have some self esteem issues. However, if your man was always hairier than you no matter how long you waited between waxings you'd never feel bad about your body. You'd get out of the shower, after deciding not to shave your legs that day, look at your man’s hairy naked body and step legs out of the shower with pride!


So, don't knock the hairy man. He is the foundation of our society.

3 Comments:

Blogger SillyAlicat said...

Several words come to mind:

Look how special I am.

You're a tiger! A tiger!

I need to find me a hairy man.

Damn! Tom Selleck is hot.

You're twisted, Martin.

Yup. That's all of 'em.

6:15 PM  
Blogger Jecca said...

One phrase comes to mind:
CHEESE AND RICE YES HAIRY MEN ROCK!!!

(does that make me utterly texan?)

6:19 PM  
Blogger beyondthestairs said...

Silly,
Accept the hairy side!

Jecca,
Yes, Yes it does. :(

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home