Thursday, August 24, 2006

When I Was In Paris I met Her and Yves Klein "Saut Dans Le Vide"

I can't imagine all the people that you knowAnd the places that you goWhen the lights are turned down lowAnd I don't understandAll the things you've seenBut I'm slipping in betweenYou and your big... dreamsIt's always you and my big dreamsAnd you tell meThat it's overBut i can't stand here in a patch of four leaf cloverAnd your restlessAnd I'm nakedYou've got to get outYou can't stand to see me shakingNo, could you let me goI didn't think soAnd you don't want to be here in the futureSo you sayThe present's just a pleasantInterruption to the pastAnd you don't want to look much closer'Cause you're afraid to find out all the hopeThat you had sent into the sky by now had... crashedAnd it did because of meAnd then you bring me homeAfraid to find out that you're alone, noAnd I'm sleeping in your living roomBut we don't have much roomTo liveAnd I had dreams that i would learn to play guitarMaybe cross the countryBecome a rockstarAnd there was hope in meThat I could take you thereBut dammit you're so youngBut I don't think I careAnd if I hurt you then i'm sorryPlease don't think that this was easyAnd then you bring me home'Cause we both know what its like to be alone, noAnd I'm dreaming in your living roomBut we don't have much roomTo liveKonstantine came walking down the stairsDoesn't she look goodStanding in her underwear?And i've been thinking, and i've thinking, noBut she's been drinkingAnd it doesn't get me anywhereMy Konstantine came walking down the stairsAnd all that I could doWas touch her long blond hairAnd I was thinking, what I was thining ya knowWe've been drinking and it doesn't get me anywhereThis is because I can spell konfusion with a KIt's hard to like itIt's to dying in anothers armsAnd why i had to try itIt's to jimmy eat worldAnd those nights in my carBut this time i'm alone, and i don't see those starsI'm not your star?Isn't that what you saidWhat you thought this song meantYou thought this song meantAnd if this is what it takesJust to lie in my mistakesAnd live with what I did to youAnd all the things i put you throughI always catch the clock it's 11:11And now you want to talkIt's not hard to dreamYou'll always be my KonstantineThey'll never hurt you like I doNo, They'll never hurt you like I doNo, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, NoThis is to a girl who got into my headWith all these pretty things she didHey Baby, You know that you keep me up in bedIt's to a girl who got into my headWith all the screwed up things I didHey maybe baby, you could keep me up in bedMy KonstantineSpin around me like a dreamWe played out on this movie screenAnd I said,Did you know I miss youDid you know I miss youDid you know I miss youDid you know I miss youDid you know I miss youDid you know I miss youDid you know I miss youGod, I miss youAnd then you bring me homeAnd we'll go to sleep but this time not alone, no no,And you'll kiss me in your living room, ohAnd you see, no, that i've been missing in my Living roomCause this is what i miss, what i missWe don't have much roomI said, does anybody need that room?Because we all need a little more roomTo liveMy Konstantine

5 Comments:

Blogger abz said...

one of my fav songs of all time. nice edit.

7:01 PM  
Blogger beyondthestairs said...

abz,
Yes, I figured that no one would appreciate it in writing. lol

7:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow.

12:43 PM  
Blogger beyondthestairs said...

anonymous,
what was the "wow" for?

1:34 PM  
Blogger Marvelous said...

Love it!

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home