Friday, August 18, 2006

Too Old





We'll do it all Everything On our own We don't need Anything Or anyone If I lay here If I just lay here Would you lie with me and just forget the world? I don't quite know How to say How I feel Those three words Are said too much They're not enough If I lay here If I just lay here Would you lie with me and just forget the world? Forget what we're told Before we get too old Show me a garden that's bursting into life Let's waste time Chasing cars Around our heads I need your grace To remind me To find my own If I lay here If I just lay here Would you lie with me and just forget the world? Forget what we're told Before we get too old Show me a garden that's bursting into life All that I am All that I ever was Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see I don't know where Confused about how as well Just know that these things will never change for us at all If I lay here If I just lay here Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

4 Comments:

Blogger Dante the Inferno said...

I feel like your life just flashed before my eyes...

Dude, (That's an indication that the rest of what I'm gonna say is dead serious, btw) this really makes me want to get into photography! That was glorious. One of the most artistic things I've ever witnessed. I just want to help you feel proud of it, I guess, because you should!

Are they all your pictures, or, I could say, pictures of things/places/people you knew or experienced? ...You knew all these girls? :) Hehe. Yanno - I don't mean anything by it, but - most of them are just jaw-droppingly gorgeous, and the pictures were extremly well taken. I could stare at these pictures all day. A true display of beauty.

Plus I feel the emotion behind it all, which is the only truly essential element of art. Nicley done.

I shall give you a sincere "right on" and an honorable high five next time I see you.

...We don't hang out enough, now that I think of it.

10:22 PM  
Blogger Victoria said...

I most like the dog! I have yet to get to that point in my life, but I am sure its not too far away.

11:42 PM  
Blogger beyondthestairs said...

Victoria,
I'm guessing you picked the dog because he is passed out with empty beer bottles around him. That's sad. :(

11:14 PM  
Blogger Daniel Greene said...

Great song by Snow Patrol! Awesome band.

Hope all is well with you Aaron, ttyl.

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home