Saturday, February 11, 2006

Size me up, please.


On my road trip to New Hampshire we decided to do a drive through run at McDonald's for breakfast. As I pulled up to the speaker box I heard an unconcerned voice spit out, "Welcome to McDonald's. Can..." I placed my order of one Egg McMuffin and an Orange Juice. Once done the box replied, “What size orange juice would you like?” The feeling in her voice sounded as if she could care less what size orange juice I would like. Wanting to feel cared about I put the question back on her, "What size do you think I should get?" I expected a lame uncaring response, but instead the box surprised me when it said, "Depends on what size throat you have!" My guess was a medium, but she need to see me at the window to confirm it. Once I pulled up to the window she quickly agreed my throat was indeed a size medium, and handed me my corresponding OJ.

7 Comments:

Blogger Dante the Inferno said...

You can't underestimate how much that probably cheered her up. You, Aaron, are my hero.

6:00 PM  
Blogger beyondthestairs said...

Ya, she seemed to think we were great!

12:34 AM  
Blogger Daniel Greene said...

you are like my dad, he does that same thing. that's awesome aaron!

3:33 PM  
Blogger Lissy said...

that's a funny story!

7:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow. That's wierd. I would have said that you needed a large, it seems to me that you have a huge mouth. Not that that's bad. It's good because you can eat really big bites. And large orange juices. Isn't orange juice great?

2:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wierd picture you got there.

You know what Freud would say...

2:39 PM  
Blogger beyondthestairs said...

would freud say oral fixation?

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home