Thursday, December 01, 2005

My Step-Great-Grand-Father


What if you could go back and watch Albert Einstein in action? How about ask King Solomon his advice on life? What about speak to Shakespeare about his ideas on love? Well, I can’t offer anything even close to that, but I can offer my Step-Great-Grand-Father, named Johnny. He claims to be as smart as Einstein, as wise as King Solomon, and as good with the ladies as Shakespeare. I continually question such claims, but that has never stopped him from giving me gems of advice and experience. I don’t want to be selfish and keep this majestic man’s mind all to myself, so I have created a blog to share him with the world! I know many of you will begin to read Johnny’s words of wisdom and ask, “Why can’t I ask Johnny a question, myself?” Well folks, you can! On this blog you will find a link allowing you to ask whatever your heart desires to this sage among men. I will personally ask Johnny your question and give you his actual response. I hope you enjoy.

http://jemsfromjohnny.blogspot.com/

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

capital idea!

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol @ my blogroll shoutout. Made my day :)

1:23 PM  
Blogger TESTPLUG said...

sweet, I met Jonny at the last assemlby hes a hoot

12:49 AM  
Blogger beyondthestairs said...

Testplug,
I can only imagine what took place when you met him at the assembly.

1:46 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Reading this has made me miss Johnny, I grew rather acustomed to him while we were ding that tile job. Do tell him hello for me, and that I asked if he ever got with Lizzy's mom. Or maybe I'll send that question to his blog...

1:28 PM  
Blogger Johnny Blaze said...

What I want to know is why is Johnny taking a picture with sponge Bob in the background?

1:52 PM  
Blogger Daniel Greene said...

because everyone loves spongebob. and he is just cool enough to even admit he likes spongebob, as childish as the show may seem.

LOL...

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home